GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This policy applies to Loaded Dice Ltd physical gift cards and digital e-gift cards, both of which are covered here by the term ‘gift cards’.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed in-store and online at www.loadeddice.uk
- Gift cards a valid for 24 months from purchase. Expired gift cards will be invalidated and we cannot refund any unused balance that remains.
- Please look after your gift card, but if it does become lost, damaged or stolen, we can replace it as long as your original payment receipt or email receipt is provided.
- If you are using a gift card online or in-store and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and can be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- Where goods you have purchased with a gift card are subsequently returned or exchanged for goods of a lower price, monies owing to you will be refunded to a gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift cards are available with the following balances: £5, £10, £25, £50, £100.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which is otherwise suspected to be fraudulent in any way.
- The following exclusions apply:
a) we do not accept any brand of gift card other than Loaded Dice.
b) gift cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
c) gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
d) we cannot refund the purchase of a gift card.
e) Other exclusions may also apply as appropriate.
10) We reserve the right to amend the gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.